When it comes to construction what is Important to Property Managers?
Well, we did some research and this is what we heard…
We asked... and we listened and will continue to listen!
What have we done? At Contracting Services NYC, our focus is to lighten the load for Property Managers traveling around the city checking on tenants, superintendents, owner reps and working with us on projects, among other things. All of which, requires a ton of communication about schedules, tasks, details, plan approvals and change orders. Which they need to communicate to their managers on a timely basis.
1) Show up…and On Time. The real estate industry is known for being tardy.
2) A job as a Property Manager comes down to one thing: make your client happy.
3) No surprises. Take care of issues yourself (contractor)
4) Honest and timely communication…keep us informed
5) Periodic updates regarding project progress